Thursday, November 11, 2010

My 1st post.

Well finally & reluctantly I have started my blog.
One hundred words to write. What to write? 83 to go. I have been doing some study and as part of that I had to create a blog, so this is my second blog. My 1st blog drove me to frustration and hair pulling perhaps this one I will start biting the nails. This may sound very negative but I have discovered along the way that blogging is not my thing. Far too many choices and decisions for a Libran to make. I have only this week finished my study  and finally feel like the fog is clearing from my head but wait - oh no it's coming back again.............................................................................


15 comments:

  1. Good work I think your blog will be wonderful Karen W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I must say your Blog's title is very funny! All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm absoulutely astounded by your attitude. Didn't you know that blogging is the future?!!! Next you'll be saying that copying and pasting is a waste of time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are on the money not all of us want to spend every waking moment sitting in front of a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a libran myself I know where you are coming from. Remember - it's all part of the fishy thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a scorpion, and I can't say i entered this with any degree of confidence either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time someone says Libran I think they've misspelled Librarian. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the flowers in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the flowers also...very calming, just keep looking at those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi and well done for doing a second blog...I used my one from our studies.
    Love the title. Cool.

    Also hard for a Gemini.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on finishing your course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, you did make a good start already. Keep on with the journey of this Web 2.0 and soon you will be out of the tunnel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done on finishing your Cert III so quickly! See, you can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete