Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 4 - RSS feeds

Well I have just completed week 4 on RSS feeds.  Below are some of the links from my google reader.
I have to admit that I am not one to search the web too much. If I want to find information on something I will search for it but my life is too full on to spend hours surfing the net.  I doubt that I will ever look at the RSS feeds that are on my google reader once this course is finished. 
My  favourite rss feed is http://www.tjmcraephotography.com 
because this is my very talented neice and my beautiful grandson is on the home page. If anyone needs a good baby photographer check her out.

http://www.zooborns.com/
http://www.afl.com.au/
http://www.unshelved.com/
http://www.perthnow.com.au/
http://www.tjmcraephotography.com/

4 comments:

  1. Must admit I haven't checked out my RSS feeds since I set them up weeks ago now. Might just check them out as I have a bit of time today (rare)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you it is only usefull if you are interested in surfing the net continually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out some of your neice's photos and the zoo borns website, there amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your niece is indeed very talented. There are some stunning photos there. Well done.

    ReplyDelete