Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lucky for me I found Jeff on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52332859@N02/4822094950/sizes/z/in/photostream/

I am a huge fan of Jeff Bridges. The older he gets the better he looks. Crazy Heart was one of his latest movies and how great it was to see him win an Oscar for it. The movie Crazy Heart might not appeal to everyone but hey it has Jeff Bridges in it.
I really enjoyed The Mirror has two faces  - nothing like a good love story.
He is a really good character actor. On the weekend I watched Surfs Up which is an animated movie. Jeff bridges was one of the voices. I really enjoyed it. Anything that makes me chuckle is good.
CYA

14 comments:

  1. Are you sure he is getting better or your eyesight worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I think he is getting better with age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here at Midland we agreed he has a scone-head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen him in Ironman then ....? The sconehead is very evident in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked him as 'The Dude' in The Big Lebowski, but still a sconehead though

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do agree he has aged very well, hasn't dried out as much as a scone might!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old Jeff certainly has generated a few comments - good and bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a great actor, but cant rate his looks... sorry! Maybe im too young.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's like a fine wine - gets better with age! Love the "Dude"

    ReplyDelete